Monday, 18 June 2018

the Nature of Life

Faith. 
What is it exactly? Is it the summation of our beliefs or is it more than that. My identity is a cohesion. I am exacting that this deep-seated belief system that we develop decides the course of faith. So now it might not sound very elusive, suddenly its mysticism has dimmed.  What caused this sudden downfall, its 'what we believe in, is it right'. Now this 'right belief'' is the question worth pondering upon. It feels nice to put it in the category of a 'moral question'. But then again, what key does an ordinary person hold, that would unlock the enigma? At this moment mind wanders to the thought, what if the real question is 'who to trust?' Trust, woah! isn't trust a summation of your faith. So what is faith, it is the trust that we have on something and we believe that by protecting, cherishing and polishing it, it would cherish, protect and polish us also. When we believe something is correct, the inner urge of keeping it for oneself is the cause we start living for. Commitment to a cause. But I dwell further, questions have not left looking for my traces. 'What if the way we're comprehending this affair is wrong?'
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

For upcoming therapy

 For starters, I am struggling with indecisiveness. I fail to make the most of each day. I am withdrawing from my spiritual practice, though...