Tuesday, 26 December 2017
Uruculator - Violinos
Suggested by Sumit (Bhawna's brother) when in January'2016 I visited their house.
It is a unique music and the trap used is both uncomfortable and rhythmic so could be used as stimuli when a situation is building up to arrays of scenes that would yield up into a dramatic turn. Better used in a contrasting set up like in a dinner table scene of the early 1900s as it would be like Samurai Champloo using hip-hop for traditional Japanese set up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For upcoming therapy
For starters, I am struggling with indecisiveness. I fail to make the most of each day. I am withdrawing from my spiritual practice, though...
-
Today is 26th Dec 2020. Past one month I am quite active on tinder and okcupid. I have got many matches and have talked to many girls. This...
-
I am really sorry. I masturbated. Couldn't continue with the OATH. It was just overpowering me, I was not having the heart in studies o...
No comments:
Post a Comment