Sunday, 8 September 2019

Key To Victory (NewAgeIndia campaign)

5may-19
Today I realized the key of victories: to be determined at every single moment or simply to take each moment as an opportunity to do your best. Make this your way of living and you would always be motivated. Every moment will become crucial and more importantly, you would start living in the moment. Treat every single opportunity preciously because you have seen the drought of opportunities. For so many years of your early 20s you have had so few opportunities to showcase your inner potential, mainly because you failed to create moments that would lead you to greater opportunities. You used to wait for destiny to throw bones for you to chew, rather a man should go out and hunt for his share. You need to set traps to ensnare greater opportunities. When you start treating every activity as an opportunity, you lay out a conscious pathway behind you which makes it easy to track you.
So from now onwards you've to be keen, conscious and determined at each moment of your life. Each encounter, each action, each conversation, each meeting, each breath should be a conscious decision. That's the secret of victory. This is my plan for this Campaign which will continue till September. From today I've 102 days to actualize my victory. I will secure a job. I will materialize a solid atmosphere for grooming of my art and craft. I will be financially free. My comrades in faith will report victories in their own life. Bansouri ji will be venerated in her family and will joyfully share her victory. Uttam will have a golden breakthrough. Other YMDs will become strong in their understanding of Buddhism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For upcoming therapy

 For starters, I am struggling with indecisiveness. I fail to make the most of each day. I am withdrawing from my spiritual practice, though...